Friday, November 4, 2011

House of Fifty - Guest Suite Design

For all of you Domino readers and design lovers alike I am so excited to share with you my favorite new "e-zine" (online magazine) House Of Fifty. I couldn't resist to share this because the Holiday issue was just released this week and it is amazing! I give major props to founding editor Janell Beals from Isabella & Max Rooms for coming up with this concept for an online magazine with tons of great design and lifestyle inspiration. I love everything about it, the layout as well as the content. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

My favorite design tips from the Holiday issue were about creating a luxurious guest suite. During the Holidays you may find yourself hosting guests for longer periods of time. Here are my top 3 favorite ideas for making their stay even more amazing:

 “Guests rooms should be comfortably chic with equal parts swanky boutique hotel and the creature comforts of home.” - Lori Graham (Interior Designer and Contributor to House of Fifty E-Zine)

1. Provide a luxurious robe & slippers!
2. Layer drapery to create a soothing and dark atmosphere where guests can rest and relax.
3. Provide baskets of tasty snacks & a tray with seasonal teas.

You will have to subscribe (for free!) to House Of Fifty to see the remaining tips to create a luxe guest suite!
A beautiful & bold guestroom. I love the glossy black floors paired with the distressed antique armoire.
Designed by Lori Graham from House of Fifty E-Zine.
A serene guestroom with a pop of brightly colored artwork. I love the unique black & white bed frame.
Designed by interior designer Lori Graham from House of Fifty E-Zine.


I love the idea of making your home feel like a boutique hotel, giving your guests a fab space to vacation.

I am officially joining Pinterest this weekend so be sure to stay tuned!
Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment