After sharing the Handmade Honey Marshmallow recipe from 33 Shades Of Green with you yesterday I thought it would be appropriate to share a cookie recipe that called for marshmallows! I found this on the Real Simple website and can't wait to try them. They seem really simple but oh so yummy!
Makes 44 cookies| Hands-On Time: 20m | Total Time: 1hr
|Recipe courtesy of Real Simple.|
- Heat oven to 350° F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter and half the chocolate. Microwave on high, stopping and stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth; let cool slightly. Whisk in the sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
- Gradually add the flour mixture, mixing until just combined (do not overmix). Fold in the marshmallows and the remaining chocolate. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Drop mounds of the dough (about 1 heaping tablespoon each) 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake, rotating the baking sheets halfway through, until firm around the edges and cracked on the tops, 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool slightly on the baking sheets, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.