Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! I opened the drapes this morning and the sun is pouring in, it is absolutely amazing and a great way to start off Thanksgiving day. I have been thinking a lot lately about all of the things I am grateful for. There is a long list but here are  a few: I am so thankful for Bryan, he is always supportive of my crazy business venture ideas (last night while we were baking pies, I told him I wanted to own a bakery one day!) I am grateful for my friends and family for all of their support and inspiration with my blog. And lastly I am so lucky and thankful for all of my blog readers. Thank you so much for sticking with me and checking back to see daily design inspiration and tips. I am seriously slacking on posting my own design projects / photographs and I promise I will have more time after the holiday. 

What are you thankful for?

Here are a few of my photos of the fall trees and leaves from down the street...




After seeing these fall leaves I was inspired by this autumn leaf rose tutorial found on Design Sponge. It sums up everything I love about this time of year. Can you believe it is made from real leaves? I am going to make it for our Thanksgiving table!






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment