Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Homemade Dark Chocolate Truffles

Happy Wednesday! Just a few days left until Christmas, I have family in town for the Holiday and I am taking a week off from work so I may be absent for a bit until the end of December. I wanted to post some photos of my Dark Chocolate Truffles that I made as gifts this Christmas. I found some sweet little boxes at a craft store and wrapped them up with a bow!

I found these cute Martha Stewart candy cups at a craft store and thought they were perfect!






(These truffles do not ship well and should be stored in the fridge or freezer so that they do not melt.)

I hope you are all having a great Holiday season and remember to slow down and enjoy the time spent with family and friends! I am so excited for my time off and I am still hoping for some snow...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment